NMSU's campus map points out Science Hall.
And on Google Maps.
Finally, here's a map illustrating the following directions. The big red X marks the approximate location of SH124 in the Science Hall. The red "57" marks parking lot 57.
- From University Ave., turn South on Espina to enter the NMSU campus.
- Turn left on Stewart St.
- Turn left again on Sweet Ave.
- There will now be a parking lot (Lot number 57) on your right. The three-story L-shaped building fronting this lot is the Science Hall.
Per university policy, parking permit requirements are not enforced evenings (after 4:30 p.m.) and weekends (see page 10 of NMSU's parking regulations, list item 1 at the top of the page). However, restrictions such as handicapped parking, service vehicle parking, etc. are still enforced.
Nearby parking lots include:
- Lot 57: in front of NMSU's ICT/Computer Center, south/southwest of Science Hall. This lot gives the best access to SH124.
- Lot 52: NMSU Biology Annex's parking lot, east of Science Hall